1. Identify Potential members.
- Identify 6-12 women you admire and would like to know better. If you don’t know that many, ask those you do know to suggest like-minded friends or associates until you have a full group.
2. Pick a Date
- Determine a good date to host the first GoalFriends meeting.
3. Send out invites.
- Use Sample Email 1: Invitation to GoalFriends in this guide (feel free to customize it).
- Attach the “What is GoalFriends?” flyer to the email. (You can download it here).
- The day before the meeting, send out Sample Email 2: GoalFriends Meeting Reminder via group text or email.
4. Print meeting handouts.
- Print copies of the following resources for each attendee:
- What is GoalFriends?
- “Goals & Dreams” info sheet
- “Bucket List” activity
5. Host an “Introduction to GoalFriends” meeting.
- You will act as Group Influencer for this meeting.
- Use the Kickoff Meeting Agenda to facilitate this meeting.
- Refer to “Make Your Kickoff Meeting a Success” for more tips on how to host a successful meeting.